Firefighters Give Warning After Incident In Preston

A warning has been issued to Prestonians after an incident earlier today.

Firefighters were called to an address on Ainsdale Drive in Ashton-On-Ribble on Saturday (5th) lunchtime after a pan was left cooking on a stove whilst nobody was in the property.

Preston and Penwortham fire crews raced to the scene and used a lock snapper to gain access.

Firefighters were at the house for over 30 minutes and managed to rescue a dog.

A spokesperson warned: “Never leave cooking unattended and leave a property.”

You must be logged in to post a comment Login