Police are appealing for information on a car theft on Station Road, Bamber Bridge.
Detectives are now appealing for information on the incident and have released a CCTV image of a male connected to the car theft.
A South Ribble Police spokesman said, “We are looking to speak to this male following the theft of a vehicle on Station Road, Bamber Bridge. We believe that he will have some crucial information to assist us in our investigation.
“If you have any information, please contact us via 101, or using the online report, quoting log LC-20191230-1304. You can also request for your information to be passed to PC Bamber 8611 or PCSO Rowland 7778. We look forward to any information you may have.”
Most vehicle crime is preventable. It can take as little as 10 seconds for a thief to steal something from your car.
The best way to protect your belongings is to lock your car whenever you leave it. Other things you can do include:
– Removing everything from the car; don’t even leave a
jacket where it can be seen.
– Closing the sunroof along with the windows when you leave.
– Not storing things in the boot; take them with you.
– Storing car ownership information in your home, not your
– Having a routine to ensure you always take the keys out of
– Taking removable stereos and sat nav equipment with you.
– In addition, using secure (theft resistant) number plates
can make your plates less attractive to thieves.